- This event has passed.
2nd February 2016 / 8:00 am–9:30 pm
Free event – book via Insider link below
Jon Kenny, Development Director, Commercial Estates Group
Tim Gee, Leeds Dock Asset Manager, Allied London
Richard Lewis, Executive Member for Regeneration, Transport and Planning, Leeds City Council
- What brought international real estate company Vastint to choose the former Tetley’s Brewery site as only its second investment in Britain?
- Why did Burberry opt to relocate from long-established factories in outlying West Yorkshire to a new facility in Leeds’ South Bank?
- What did Sky see in the area that London and other cities did not have?
- What impact will Leeds station’s new south entrance, the placing of the HS2 station and the arrival of the £250m New Generation Transport trolleybus system have for the southern half of the city?
- How have Holbeck Urban Village and Leeds Dock been transformed into award-winning national centres for the creative and digital industries?
- Can the creation of the Leeds College of Building, Ruth Gorse Academy Free School, University Technical College (UTC) and Leeds City College’s Printworks Campus develop the area as an educational hub?